This prestigious Tour Operator based near Crawley are looking for a Duty Officer to work within their customer service team. As a Duty Officer you will be liaising with customers on holiday anywhere in the World to provide assistance and resolve issues in an efficient customer focused manner. This is a fantastic opportunity to join this exceptional global travel brand, working as part of a fabulous, friendly team in this exciting, fast paced role with a salary of up to circa £32k (including shift allowance) plus an array of benefits and fantastic travel concessions.
Duty Officer - Role & Responsibilities :
- Working as part of a team to take full ownership of in resort issues and queries, ensuring exceptional customer service is provided and problems resolved, in order to avoid post departure complaints.
- 24 hour telephone liaison between customers and suppliers, ensuring the best possible service.
- Accountable for finding solutions to assist customers whilst on holiday overseas.
- Assist with amendments to bookings and responding to queries for customers travelling within 24 hours.
Duty Officer - Skills & Experience Required:
- Previous experience working for a tour operator, airline or travel company is essential, ideally in an operations or customer service role.
- Would suit candidates with previous duty office or operations experience, team leaders that have dealt with in-resort issues, airline / ticket desk supervisor, overseas resort supervisor / manager.
- Excellent customer service skills, with an ability to resolve issues.
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritise and manage workload according to time zones and urgency.
- Ability to work effectively and constantly under pressure, remaining calm at all times.
- Amadeus proficiency would be an advantage.
Duty Officer - Additional Information:
- This role is based on a shift pattern of 4 days on, 4 days off.
- Salary dependent on experience but circa £30k to £32k (including shift allowance).
- Excellent staff benefits and travel concessions.
- Free staff parking.
- This is an office based role but flexibility for hybrid working (2 out of a 4 day shift from home) after training.
Please apply for the position of Duty Officer online or email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Travel Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.candm.co.uk
Team Leader | Reigate
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Images for jobs
- Job Location
- Job Sector
- Customer Service, Operations & Sales Support
- Job Type
- Salary Bands
- 26,000 - 34,999